Human Respiratory System, Life-Size - 7 Parts
- Accurate life-like representation of the human respiratory system
- Comprised of 7 parts to demonstrate how our lungs and respiratory system function
- Mounted on base
This life-size human respiratory model is made exclusively from high quality medical PVC and mounted on a 11.5” x 16.5” baseboad. Model is composed of the following 7 parts:
- 2-part larynx, dissected along the sagittal plane, showing the trachea with bronchial tree
- 2-part lung, dissected along the frontal plane
- 2-part heart; subclavian artery and vein; vena cava, aorta, pulmonary artery, esophagus
The subclavian artery & vein, vena cava, aorta, pulmonary artery, esophagus and diaphragm are also illustrated on this model.
Dimensions: 10"x 15"x 4.5"