Muscles of Human Arm - 7 Parts
- Life-size model of the muscles of the human arm made exclusively from high quality medical PVC
- Includes 7 removable muscle parts for closer examination
- Hand and shoulder are presented well for detailed study of the muscles comprising the rotator cuff and hand
- Vasculature, nerves and ligaments can also be examined
- Mounted on a stand
Discover the muscles of the human arm with this life-size 7-part arm model. Easily examine the deep arm muscles by removing the superficial muscles, and locate the palmar aponeurosis in the hand. The hand and shoulder are also well presented for detailed study of the muscles comprising the rotator cuff and hand. Vasculature, nerves, and ligaments can also be examined. Accompanied by key card. Model is made exclusively from high quality medical PVC.
- Deltoid Muscle
- Biceps Muscle
- Triceps Muscle
- Long Palmar Muscle with Radial Flexor Muscle of Wrist
- Brachioradial Muscle with Radial Axtensor Muscle of Wrist
- Palmar Aponeurosis
Dimensions: 27.5" x 11.5" x 12"